Get the App
Want to know what’s going on at National Conference? Download the app to get the latest news, connect with other attendees, and plan your schedule.
- After downloading the app, choose the NC19 Own Your Tomorrow event.
- Create a password as a first-time user. Even if you’ve used the app before, you’re a first-time user for this event. Connection details will be emailed to the email account you used to sign up for conference.
- To log in, enter your consultant number as your username. If your consultant number starts with one or more zeros, use them.
- To have the best app experience, allow push notifications. This is how we’ll let you know about schedule changes or event updates.
- Activity Feed: This is the default screen that opens on the app. You’ll see announcements, photos shared by attendees, and notes from the conversation feature. Rather not see all that? You can filter out content you don’t want to see by clicking the down arrow to the right of “Activity Feed.”
- What’s On: These are events in that very moment! Nothing will show here before conference, but as you arrive in Rosemont, you’ll be able to find out everything that is going on right now.
- Schedule: Lists all planned events and sessions throughout conference. Select “Events” to get more information, like, or comment. Clicking the star in the lower left-hand corner of an event will add it “My Schedule.”
- My Schedule: Includes all events you’ve starred to indicate you’re interested in attending.
- Check-In: When you attend breakout sessions or sessions in Tasty Tidbit and Tech Café, the presenters will share check-in codes. This helps us understand which sessions are most attended and helps us plan future offerings.
- Conversation: All attendees can contribute to and view the conversation tool. Share news, insights, observations, and more.
- Attendees: See public profiles of other attendees and message them through the app.
- Messaging: This in-app messaging tool is similar to email.
- Galleries: Photo galleries with consultant-submitted images from conference, daily highlights, and PC Gear images.
- Map of Convention Center: Shows the convention center floorplan with breakout rooms and shared public spaces.
- Documents: Houses shared documents that may be of interest all attendees, not just attendees in specific breakout sessions.
- My Saved Documents: Collects documents you star while viewing them in the app. From here, you can email the documents to yourself to save and print.
- Info Booth: Get answers to quick questions about conference.
- Sponsor: Learn more about this year’s sponsor.
- My Profile: Your profile defaults to being public, but you can change your privacy settings here. This is also the place to add a little bit about yourself to share with other attendees.
- Search: Search the app.