When to Travel
The opening general session is on Thursday, Aug. 2, at 2:30 p.m. (CT). Arrive in Rosemont no later than 1 p.m. to check into your hotel and pick up your registration packet at the convention center. If you’re arriving early, you can register for tours of Home Office and Heritage Home on Wednesday. Breakout sessions begin at 9 a.m. on Thursday.
Conference will wrap up by 1 p.m. on Saturday, Aug. 4. If you’re traveling by bus, train, or plane, we recommend scheduling your transportation to depart after 3 p.m.
Getting to Rosemont
- By Plane
- Flying to O’Hare: All the conference hotels offer complimentary airport shuttles.
- Flying to Midway: Before booking your ticket to Midway, you should know that it’s quite a distance from Rosemont and transfers can be pricey, so consider this cost when you book your flight. Go Airport Express offers shuttles from Midway. Make a round-trip reservation when you book to reduce the overall cost of your transfer.
- By Train: You can take Amtrak to Chicago Union Station, then take the CTA Blue Line to Rosemont. Many of our hotels provide a complimentary shuttle between the hotel and the Rosemont CTA station. Map your trip before you book your tickets so you know the distance between train stations.
- By Car: Many highways in Illinois are toll roads. If you don’t have an I-Pass, E-ZPass, or another electronic toll-paying device, have change for the tolls. Check out the tolls for your trip. If you miss a toll, you need to pay it online within seven days (or get a steep fine). All our hotels provide self-parking or valet parking at a daily rate.
- By Bus: Greyhound and Megabus travel to Chicago. Once you arrive in downtown Chicago, transfer to the CTA Blue line to Rosemont. Check out all the routes and fares before booking bus and train tickets. If you travel by bus, you’ll need to change stations in downtown Chicago.
If you have any questions, call the Solution Center at (888) OUR-CHEF (687-2433) or email Meetings-USA@pamperedchef.com.